COVID 19 PROCEDURE
We are an Essential Service.
We are Open to Help You!
Currently all staff and technicians at Select Heating and Cooling are free from infection from the current COVID-19 virus. However, this situation is of great concern to all of us and our families.
As a result, Select Heating and Cooling will be taking some precautions with respect to day to day business activities in order to ensure our customers and families remain safe and healthy.
- Most importantly if you have travelled out of Country, please practice the self quarantine guidelines outlined by the Minister of Health.
- For individuals visiting our office, we ask that you call prior to coming into the building so we can complete screening questions.
- Masks are required upon entry to our building. All technicians will wear a mask upon entering a customer’s home for quotes, installations or repairs.
- Our employees are screened daily for symptoms and we request that our customers complete the customer screening prior to a technician visiting your home to for contact tracing purposes.
- We are following the Ministry of Health guideline and we ask that everyone respect the physical distancing measures they have put in place.
Lastly we wish the best to all our customers, staff and installers during these difficult times and trust that all will understand the steps taken are in the best interests of all!
Last updated: November 30, 2020